A yarn shop is more than just a shop, it's a community, a knowledge bank, a crafty hub.
We want to show you what we've got!
WHAT IS A LOCAL YARN SHOP?
- A community
- A craft hub
- A meeting place for customers who have become friends
- A tactile experience, feeling your raw materials, understanding their journey appreciating the methods used to create such fibres.
- A place for advice, and project help – often free of charge
- A place of wonder for the younger generations, essential to plant an interest in crafting.
- A place to create, attend workshops, manage mental health issues, talk, laugh and sometimes cry.
- They have a heart and a soul, and they HAVE to remain on our streets.
WITHOUT CUSTOMERS WE ARE NOTHING.
And we treasure every single one. Yarn shops across the country have joined forces to throw a treasure hunt your way!
During October 2018, participating yarn shops across the UK will each have 50 branded pin badges of our logo for sale.
first 3 yarnies to collect 10 different shop badges will win a prize! Roadtrip!
The participating shops will have 50 enamel pin badges for sale at £4 each or free with a purchase over £40.
The first 3 customers to collect 10 different badges will receive a exclusive tote bag and a £100 voucher to spend at their chosen yarn shop. The treasure hunt will run from 1st-31st October 2018.
The badges will not be available online - they will ONLY be available in shops. So get out there, get exploring and get collecting! Use the map to discover which shops are taking part and plan your road trips!